Del Rio Sector Border Patrol agents recovered the body of a pregnant Haitian migrant from the Rio Grande. The woman died while attempting to illegally cross the border in frigid weather conditions.“Freezing temperatures, winter mixes of snow and ice, and unforgiving river water pose an increased risk of life-threatening conditions to people attempting to enter the United States illegally,” Del Rio Sector Border Patrol officials said in a written statement. Del Rio Station agents received information from Mexican authorities on January 8 about a possible drowning in the Rio Grande. Agents responded to the area and found the body of a female migrant. Officials report the woman, a 33-year-old Haitian migrant, was pregnant. Mexican authorities say the woman’s husband drowned days earlier. They recovered his body on the Mexican side of the Rio Grande. It appears he also drowned while attempting an illegal border crossing. Since the beginning of Fiscal Year 2021 on October 1, 2020, Del Rio Sector agents have recovered the bodies of 18 migrants who died while crossing or shortly after crossing the Rio Grande into Texas. Del Rio Sector officials cautioned migrants about the dangers of these winter border crossings. Illegal aliens crossing the border face… Read full this story
- 4900 Migrants Rescued by CBP, Border Patrol in 2019
- Border Patrol Agents Assaulted with Rocks While Rescuing Pregnant Migrant
- 300 migrants storm Spanish enclave border fence, 116 get in
- A new migrant surge at the border, this one from central Africa
- American Airlines, other carriers take stand against transporting migrant children separated at border
- Oxfam slams treatment of migrants at French-Italian border
- Pentagon Shuts Down Trump’s Request to Use Troops as Law Enforcement at U.S.-Mexico Border
- Migrants aiming for Croatia blocked from border in Bosnia
- Army veteran drowns while saving fiancee's daughter
- How old is Brigitte Nielsen, is she pregnant, how many children does she have and who’s her husband?
Pregnant Migrant, Husband Drown in Texas Border River have 324 words, post on www.breitbart.com at January 12, 2021. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.