close Video Trump hoping to give Georgia Republicans a boost with weekend visit Pollster Robert Cahaly and president of Trump’s National Diversity Coalition Bruce LeVell preview Saturday rally Rep. Doug Collins Thursday said Republicans in Georgia need to vote in the January runoffs even if they’re disappointed in the presidential election results or concerned about fraud. “People cannot give up on the system,” Collins told “The Story” host Martha MacCallum. ”Right now, we have to turn our voters back out.” Fast Facts Republican Sens. Kelly Loeffler and David Perdue will face Democratic opponents Raphael Warnock and Jon Ossoff on Jan. 5 after no candidate received the required 50% in the Nov. 3 election. Both President Trump and Vice President Mike Pence plan to visit the state this weekend to campaign for Loeffler and Perdue. Republican Sens. Kelly Loeffler and David Perdue will face Democratic opponents Rev. Raphael Warnock and Jon Ossoff on Jan. 5 after no candidate received the required 50% in the Nov. 3 election. Collins missed out on the runoff after he came in third behind Loeffler and Perdue in a race that included several candidates from both parties. Both President Trump and Vice President Mike Pence plan to visit the state… Read full this story
- Poll: Doug Collins Has Triple Support over Kelly Loeffler in Georgia GOP Senate Primary
- GOP Congressman Doug Collins Claims Democrats Are Mourning Soleimani's Death Because They're 'In Love With Terrorists'
- Judd Apatow Demands Georgia Voters Oust Doug Collins After ‘Terrorists’ Comments
- Doug Collins Reminded Trump 'Attacked' Gold Star Families After Democrats Soleimani Comment
- Republican Doug Collins Apologizes For Saying Democrats 'Love' Terrorists Hours After Saying He Would Not Apologize
- John Kasich to Doug Collins: ‘Knock it Off,’ You ‘Went Way Over the Line’
- Scarborough: ‘Disgusting Total Liar’ Doug Collins, GOP ‘Should Be Ashamed of Themselves’ for Saying Dems Are Defending Soleimani
- India vs Sri Lanka, 2nd T20I, Live Updates: India win toss, to bowl first
- India vs Sri Lanka, 2nd T20I, Live Updates: Kuldeep's blows rattle Lankan line-up
- India vs Sri Lanka, 2nd T20I, Live Updates: Rahul, Dhawan move on quickly
LIVE UPDATES: Doug Collins urges Republicans to vote in Georgia runoffs have 360 words, post on www.foxnews.com at December 4, 2020. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.