PLACER COUNTY (CBS13) – The Placer County department of health and human services announced a coronavirus outbreak stemming from a youth basketball tournament at Courtside basketball center in Rocklin. More than 30 people across two different counties have tested positive for coronavirus, among them kids. Placer County is asking anyone who was at the sports facility on November 7 and 8 to get tested immediately and quarantine. “Typically placer county health would not release the name of the specific facility or organization associated with an outbreak. “ Instead, Rob Oldham, Placer County Director of Health & Human Services says they’d work directly with Courtside Basketball Center to contact trace but it’s too late for that. “The outbreak has the potential to be large and geographically diverse which would make contact tracing very difficult,” said Rob Oldham, Placer County Director of Health & Human Services. More from CBS Sacramento: How Will COVID Affect Black Friday Sales? Stores ‘Significantly Scaling Back,’ Says Expert Unemployment Claims Made In Scott Peterson And Other California Killers’ Names, Prosecutors Say WATCH: Winters Police Respond With Compassion, Negotiate With Teen Who Allegedly Threatened to Kill Officers Indoor fitness activities and contact team sports are banned in the… Read full this story
- Reopening Placer County Schools: COVID-19 Testing Requirements Causing Confusion
- Placer County Is No Longer On The State’s Watch List, Why Are Businesses Not Reopening?
- Australia´s Hazlewood 'bit concerned' by coronavirus outbreak at IPL
- Coronavirus outbreaks identified at 4 sororities at Kansas State University
- 2 more coronavirus outbreaks reported at colleges in Maine
- Allegheny Co. Health Dept. Announces 62 New Coronavirus Cases, Bringing County Total To 10,771
- Latest coronavirus outbreak behind bars is at Louisiana prison that holds dialysis patients
- Indonesia expects delay to $11 bln nickel projects due to coronavirus outbreak
- Coronavirus outbreak forces KFC to close after six staff test positive for Covid-19 at Glasgow branch
- Hull FC coronavirus outbreak: Andy Last condemns criticism levelled at club
Widespread Coronavirus Outbreak At Placer County Sports Facility have 330 words, post on sacramento.cbslocal.com at November 25, 2020. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.