ATLANTA (AP) — U.S. Sen. Kelly Loeffler is quarantining after receiving mixed results from recent coronavirus tests, a day after she campaigned with Vice President Mike Pence and U.S. Sen. David Perdue in the state’s hotly contested twin Senate races. The Georgia Republican took two rapid COVID tests on Friday morning that came back negative, a spokesperson for her campaign said in a statement Saturday night. She received another test Friday evening and the results came back positive, the statement said. Loeffler tested again Saturday morning and the results were inconclusive. Her campaign says she doesn’t have symptoms. Loeffler is following CDC guidelines and informing those with whom she was in direct contact, the statement said. Loeffler appeared at a campaign event with Pence and Perdue in Georgia on Friday. She has held several rallies in recent weeks with crowds packed into close quarters and many audience members not wearing masks. Loeffler is facing Democrat Raphael Warnock in a Jan. 5 runoff election — one of two races that will determine which party has control of the Senate. The other race will feature Perdue and Democrat Jon Ossoff. Having won 50 Senate seats in the new Congress, Republicans need one… Read full this story
- Medical School Faked Entry Test Results 'For Years' To Keep Out Women
- Should genetic test results be used to determine insurance coverage? Debate is on.
- Elizabeth Warren's DNA test results point to Native American heritage
- DNA Privacy: Test Results Could Affect Your Life Insurance Coverage
- Do DOT-Regulated Employees Have A Privacy Interest In Their Positive Drug And Alcohol Test Results? Maybe Not.
- Admissions of Drug Use By Employees Are Not The Same As Positive Test Results in Minnesota
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Issues Final Rule on Direct Access of Lab Test Results by Patients
- Proposed Federal Regulation Requires Laboratories to Release Test Results Directly to Patients
- Employee’s Positive Return-to-Duty Drug Test Result Warranted Termination Despite Employer’s Use of Low Cutoff Concentrations
- Employee Failed to Show that Positive Drug Test Result For Barbiturates Was Discriminatory
Sen. Loeffler quarantining after mixed COVID-19 test results have 356 words, post on www.sfchronicle.com at November 22, 2020. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.