Former Labor Secretary Robert Reich said that it is the fault of Donald Trump and Mitch McConnell that many Americans have to spend Thanksgiving alone this year. “If you are spending Thanksgiving alone, it’s Mitch McConnell and Donald Trump’s fault you can’t see your family,” Reich said on Twitter Thursday afternoon. “This could have been under control.” If you’re spending Thanksgiving alone, it’s Mitch McConnell and Donald Trump’s fault you can’t see your family. This could have been under control. — Robert Reich (@RBReich) November 26, 2020 Reich made this claim without evidence. The virus has surged in Europe as well as the U.S., making it unlikely that Republican leadership is to blame for the current rise of infections. No public health experts have made claims similar to Reich. Reich was the Secretary of Labor during Bill Clinton’s presidency. Time magazine described him as one of the ten most effective cabinet members of the twentieth century. He is currently a professor at the University of California at Berkeley.
- I am part of the resistance, says Trump senior official in anonymous op-ed
- I am part of the resistance, says Trump senior official in anonymous article
- Maybe next year for ‘ridiculously’ expensive military parade, says Trump
- CNN Poll: 6 in 10 say Trump too friendly toward Russia
- Truth isn’t truth, says Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani on Russia probe
- GOP challenger says Trump is a traitor for asking Ukraine and China to investigate Bidens
- International Criminal Court ‘dead to us’, says Trump adviser
- US Congressman Says Trump Pardoning Manafort Would Be Ground for Impeachment
- UPDATE 3-Judge says Trump must hand over tax returns to NY prosecutors
- Judge says Trump must hand over tax returns to NY prosecutors
Robert Reich Says It’s ‘Trump’s Fault You Can’t See Your Family’ have 300 words, post on www.breitbart.com at November 27, 2020. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.