close Video Why Donald Trump is keeping up the fight over 2020 election results Charlie Hurt and former White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus discuss the president’s claims on ‘Hannity’ President Trump called into an event held by Pennsylvania Republicans on Wednesday, where he reiterated his claim that he won the Nov. 3 election and reasserted claims of voting irregularities. “This election was rigged and we can’t let that happen. We can’t let it happen for our country,” Trump said via speakerphone. “And this election has to be turned around, because we won Pennsylvania by a lot and we won all these swing states by a lot.” Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani, who attended the public hearing, argued that the Trump campaign has been denied the opportunity “almost uniformly” to raise concerns about voter fraud, and claimed mail-in ballots were the “primary device” used to carry out the alleged fraud. FAST FACTS The campaign also alleges Republicans were denied the opportunity to observe the canvassing process Giuliani claimed that similar schemes also took place in Michigan, Wisconsin, Nevada, Arizona and Georgia. Follow below for more updates on the 2020 presidential election. Mobile users click here.
- Impeachment update: Trump says Schiff helped write complaint
- Professor who predicated Donald Trump’s shock election win claims he will be impeached during first term in White House
- Live updates: Trump at The Villages
- Trump says he doesn't need China trade deal before election
- Trump says he'll work with Congress to stop mass shootings
- The Latest: Trump says religious freedom must be protected
- Trump says Green New Deal would turn US into ‘hermit nation’
- Trump says CNN sabotaged the spelling of his nickname for Schiff
- Trump says Leahy letter pressured Ukraine to act on corruption
- Trump says peace talks with Taliban are "dead"
Live Updates: Trump says he won election, repeats claims of voting irregularities have 312 words, post on www.foxnews.com at November 26, 2020. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.