close Video Biden focuses on transition as Trump insists on election victory The ‘Special Report’ All-Star Panel reacts to the Trump campaign’s latest gambit to challenge voting outcome Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp certified President-elect Joe Biden’s win in the state Friday but called for another hand recount. President Trump’s team has until Tuesday to request a recount, which would be paid for by the state. Kemp said he’s been frustrated by problems during the process, including previously uncounted ballots. “But because I’ve been part of the process, I’ve had to be more guarded,” he said. “I’m having to make sure I’m staying on firm legal footing for the official duties of the governor.” Fast Facts on 2020 Election Biden won Georgia by a little more than 12,000 votes, a lead that was whittled by 888 votes in the hand recount. Michigan Senate Majority Leader Mike Shirkey and Speaker of the House Lee Chatfield met with Trump at the White House but said they had not seen any evidence that would “change the outcome of the election” in the state. Meanwhile, two GOP state lawmakers from Michigan met with the president at the White House on Friday over its election process, amid the president’s ongoing legal challenges… Read full this story
- Ulster v Glasgow LIVE: Updates as John Cooney gives Ulster the half-time lead in Guinness PRO14 clash at Kingspan Stadium
- Munster v Ulster LIVE: Updates as Ulster look to keep slim PRO14 play-off hopes alive with a bonus point win
- 2007 Mecca Masjid blast LIVE updates: All five accused acquitted by special NIA court; Owaisi alleges 'biased investigation'
- Kim Jong Un walks across border to meet South Korean president -- live updates
- Boro vs Bristol City LIVE: Updates from the Riverside
- Connecticut SWAT Standoff: Explosion Reported In North Haven, Live Updates
- Explosion rocks Connecticut neighborhood; multiple officers injured – live updates
- Texas Home Depot Shooting: Dallas Police Officers Shot, Live Updates
- 2018 NFL Draft live updates: Jets pick Sam Darnold at No. 3; Rosen chosen at No. 10 by Arizona
- Live Updates: SCOTUS lifts temporary stay, Alabama's oldest death row inmate to be executed
LIVE UPDATES: Georgia governor certifies Biden win in state after hand recount have 368 words, post on www.foxnews.com at November 21, 2020. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.