President Donald Trump on Saturday dismissed House Republican Conference Chair Liz Cheney after she asked him to accept the results of the election.“Sorry Liz, can’t accept the results of an election with hundreds of thousands of fraudulent votes cast, enough to easily flip the Election,” Trump wrote on Twitter. In a statement Saturday, Cheney asked Trump to have his lawyers submit evidence of his claims of widespread criminality and voter fraud to the American people. “If the President cannot prove these claims or demonstrate that they would change the election result, he should fulfill his oath to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States by respecting the sanctity of our electoral process,” she concluded. Trump dismissed Cheney’s statement, suggesting that she was merely disappointed that he ordered American troops home from Afghanistan and Iraq. “You’re just unhappy that I’m bringing the troops back home where they belong!” he wrote. Cheney has opposed Trump’s order to reduce the number of troops to 2,500 in Iraq and Afghanistan by January 15 of next year. In July, Cheney joined Democrats by co-sponsoring an amendment to the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) that would reduce the number of troops deployed in… Read full this story
- Donald Trump Congratulates Nationals for World Series Victory, Despite Booing Swamp Fans
- Harry Dunn's mother slams 'oafish and insulting' Donald Trump after he defends US spy's wife who killed her son in crash because it's difficult 'driving on wrong side of road' - then flashes note revealing she WON'T face justice in Britain
- Democrats get ready to ram through next phase of Donald Trump impeachment inquiry in face of Republican objections as he demands his party 'stand together and defender the leader' against 'smears'
- Donald Trump quotes an iconic poem written by Scott Morrison's great-great aunt at a lavish state dinner in the White House's Rose Garden in front of the who's who of Australia and the US
- Facebook Declines Donald Trump's Speculated Muslim Registry Request
- Carrie Symonds to take her first overseas trip with boyfriend Boris Johnson to New York as the PM meets Donald Trump, Macron and Merkel at the UN
- Donald Trump is branded a 'disgrace' who 'undermines' the Special Relationship between the UK and the US by furious British politicians after he refuses to send diplomat's wife back to face justice after she killed a teen in a road accident
- Boris Johnson intervenes over US diplomat's wife: PM telephones Donald Trump to urge he 'reconsiders' decision to give diplomatic immunity woman who fled Britain after hit-and-run crash that left 19-year-old dead
- Far Cry New Dawn features Donald Trump’s Space Force
- Donald Trump says 'I don't blame Kim Jong-un' for wanting 'nothing to do with John Bolton' as he unloads on fired 'tough guy' national security adviser after getting rid of him because he believed he was leaking
Donald Trump Dismisses Liz Cheney Request to Accept Election Results have 491 words, post on www.breitbart.com at November 22, 2020. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.