Up: Phillin’ it. Let’s face it, a never-ending series of Phillip Lindsay “wildcat” snaps is pretty much what Broncos fans have been pining for during the past 11 weeks. That’s what we got, for three snaps at least, on the first drive of the game. The result: 18 yards rushing. Maybe they were on to something? Down: First-game jitters. Nevermind the fact that Kendall Hinton had yet to start an NFL game before Sunday, let alone at quarterback. But for the practice squad wide receiver’s first pro snap to be a third-and-four near midfield? A throwaway incompletion felt like an acceptable outcome. Up: Coming up strong. Broncos cornerback Bryce Callahan absolutely drilled Saints receiver Michael Thomas on a short slant — dropping him a yard short of the sticks on third down. Which would’ve been great, but…. Down: Fourth-down flub. Then Dre’Mont Jones did the one thing you can’t do on fourth-and-short on the offense’s side of the field — jump offside on a hard count. A huge no-no. And the spark for a drive that resulted in the Saints’ first seven points. In this game, that might as well have been 100. Up: DeMarcus Walker. In the final six… Read full this story
- Tom Brady Rejected On High Five Request From Official After Scoring Touchdown
- Matt Edmondson reveals he suffers from rare mood disorder cyclothymia... leaving him feeling 'very low or emotionally high'
- Fuel prices rise due to low production: Pradhan
- Europe is running low on intensive care beds – and the doctors and nurses to staff them - amid coronavirus spike
- Trump will fly out of DC at '8am Wednesday' after 'issuing 100 pardons and commutations to white-collar criminals, high-profile rappers and a jailed eye doctor' on his final full day in office
- Lamar Jackson, Leslie Frazier, Chad Henne: Winners and losers from divisional round of the NFL playoffs
- NFL cancels Scouting Combine with Draft prospects to complete virtual workouts and interviews
- Death in Paradise’s hottest hunks of all time as Emmerdale’s Kelvin Fletcher finally makes debut
- ISL 2020-21: Hyderabad FC vs Odisha FC: Odisha fightback to script exciting draw against Hyderabad
- Global sales of electric cars accelerate fast in 2020 despite pandemic
Broncos up-down drill: Highs and lows for Denver against the Saints have 378 words, post on www.denverpost.com at November 29, 2020. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.