U.S. President-elect Joe Biden is set to receive his first President’s Daily Brief on Monday, gaining access to the report prepared by the intelligence community on national security issues as he prepares to take office in January. Biden and Vice President-elect Kamala Harris are also expected as early as Monday to name their picks for high-level economic posts in their administration. Multiple media organizations, based on information from people familiar with the process, have reported Neera Tanden is the choice to lead the White House budget office, with economist Cecilia Rouse to serve as chair of the Council of Economic Advisers. Biden has already named former Federal Reserve Chairwoman Janet Yellen as his intended nominee for Treasury secretary, and he is expected to choose Wally Adeyemo to serve as Yellen’s top deputy. On Sunday, Biden and Harris announced an all-women communications team. “Communicating directly and truthfully to the American people is one of the most important duties of a president, and this team will be entrusted with the tremendous responsibility of connecting the American people to the White House,” Biden said in a statement. “These qualified, experienced communicators bring diverse perspectives to their work and a shared commitment to building this country… Read full this story
- Joe Biden, Bleeding Cash, Spent Nearly $1 Million on Private Jets
- Capitalism is an Economic Pyramid
- The Ins and Outs of Picking a Great Domain Name
- In Democratic Fund-Raising, Biden Falls Far Behind
- Peter Schweizer: No Comparison Between Hunter Biden’s Foreign Government-Backed Deals and Trump Family Business
- Trevor Noah Exposes Eric and Don Jr.’s Hunter Biden Nepotism Hypocrisy
- How to Pick Out the Right Domain Name
- Are Domain Names Still a Good Investment?
- Economic Development Propaganda and Sugar Coating - A Case Study
- Domain Name Generator
Biden to Receive Intelligence Briefing, Nears Naming Economic Picks have 308 words, post on www.voanews.com at November 30, 2020. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.