With just five days to go until the 2020 presidential election, Seth Meyers held nothing back in his assessment of President Donald Trump’s closing message Thursday night. “Now a lot can still happen before the election, and polls can be wrong—as we’ve learned before,” the Late Night host said. But as of now, Joe Biden is maintaining his massive lead over Trump in the national and swing state polls. “The Trump campaign knows they can’t campaign against Joe Biden,” he added, “so they’ve decided instead to campaign against reality.” In response to Dr. Anthony Fauci calling the Trump administration’s inaction on the coronavirus an “untenable situation,” Meyers said, “It’s only an untenable situation if you’re a sane person capable of empathy and compassion and not, you know, a sociopath who dances at his rallies during a deadly pandemic like a hungover Little League umpire calling strike three.” “Trump keeps showing a flagrant disregard for human life by holding giant superspreader rallies in hot spots and by pretending that the pandemic is over and that the virus just isn’t that deadly,” Meyers said, playing footage of the president boasting about how “immune” he is and threatening to kiss all the men… Read full this story
- Who is Golden Globes 2018 host Seth Meyers, is he married and how tall is he?
- Man left with partially severed fingers and head wounds following 'hatchet attack'
- 'People make parenthood sound like rocket science and it's not,' says new dad Spencer Matthews
- Trump just like Ian Paisley, says controversial Belfast playwright
- Expert on UK New Counter-Extremism Programme: Sounds Like Something Out of Stasi
- Pedestrian killed in Yigo crash died from massive head trauma
- Why does my child’s new toy doll sound like that weird Crazy Frog thing?
- Adrian Vasilescu (BNR): Finance minister’s invitation for BNR governor not friendly, “sounded like an ultimatum”
- ‘I sound like a broken record...but my players can’t give me any more’
- Batley town centre explosion 'sounded like a bomb'
Seth Meyers: Trump Sounds Like Doctor With ‘Massive Head Wound’ have 355 words, post on www.thedailybeast.com at October 30, 2020. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.