When Jordan Klepper returned to The Last Laugh podcast this month, he revealed that the biggest difference between Trump rallies in 2016 and 2020 is the “desperation” in the air. “It’s hard to keep the party going with 200,000 dead,” he said. “There are smaller numbers, partially because you could die going to these now. But there’s also a different feeling than there was before.” It seems to be getting worse. In his final dispatch for The Daily Show before the election next week, Klepper went to Lancaster, Pennsylvania, and was immediately struck by how “subdued” the crowd in the parking lot was. “In this rally, in the final week of election season, I noticed something different,” he said. “It was quiet.” Klepper even got some Trump fans to admit that they were “exhausted” and “ready to move on.” Or as he put it, “It’s eerily quiet. You can hear a QAnon push notification ding in someone’s pocket.” Still, the comedian found plenty of supporters to defend the president’s record without the benefit of facts and try to push the “Hail Mary October surprise” of Hunter Biden’s laptop with no knowledge of what is supposedly on it. “I saw pedophilia… Read full this story
- Reports Of Shots Fired Near Pro-Trump Rally In Woodland Hills
- Reports Of Shots Fired At Participants In Pro-Trump Rally In Woodland Hills
- Patriot Prayer supporter killed in Portland cancelled his 40th birthday plans to instead go to the pro-Trump rally with his friends and was 'gunned down just before he got home'
- ‘The Daily Show’ Goads President Trump With Full-Page Faux Lawyer Ad In Major Newspapers
- Nolte: ‘The Daily Show’ Goes Full Boomer with Cringey Newspaper Ad
- The Rolls-Royce Ghost was so eerily quiet inside the engineers had to make it louder
- When was Kyle Rittenhouse, 17, at a Trump rally?
- Please, ‘The Daily Show,’ don’t count soon-to-be-ex-presidents ’til they hatch
- Vice President Mike Pence To Visit Pennsylvania For ‘Workers For Trump’ Rally
- Somehow, More Pro-Trump Rally Chaos Is Coming for Portland
‘Daily Show’s’ Jordan Klepper Hits One Last ‘Eerily Quiet’ Trump Rally have 352 words, post on www.thedailybeast.com at October 30, 2020. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.