close Video President Trump says Kamala Harris could never be the first woman president That would be an insult to our country, President Trump tells supporters at a campaign rally in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. President Trump argued to supporters in North Carolina on Tuesday night that Sen. Kamala Harris is “further left” than Sen. Bernie Sanders, the self-described Democratic socialist and a favorite of the progressive left. Ripping into the 2020 Democratic ticket, Trump said that his opponent Joe Biden had formed an “unholy alliance with the most extreme and dangerous elements of the radical left.” “You know who’s further left than crazy Bernie? Kamala,” the president continued. “She could never be the first woman president. That would be an insult to our country.” BIDEN, TRUMP DEADLOCKED IN FLORIDA: POLL He added that he wanted to see a woman president — just not Harris. Trump added that Biden is a “nicer person but not smart.” He said that the left is running the Democratic Party, adding “you don’t want to be dealing with the left. These people are stone-cold crazy.” He told the crowd of North Carolinians, about half of whom wore masks, that “your state should be open,” to… Read full this story
- Kamala Harris campaign raises $11.6 million in the third quarter
- President Trump to hold October campaign rally in Dallas
- Bernie Sanders cancels events after undergoing heart procedure
- Kamala Harris urges Twitter to suspend Trump's account
- Bernie Sanders Hospitalized For Treatment of Artery Blockage
- Kamala Harris Asks Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey to Consider Suspending Trump's Account
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders finally face off
- Bernie Sanders: 'I am proud to stand with her'
- Bernie Sanders suspends campaigning after hospitalization for heart procedure
- Bernie Sanders in hospital for emergency surgery - All campaign events cancelled
Trump tears into Kamala Harris at campaign rally, claims she’s ‘further left’ than Bernie Sanders have 307 words, post on www.foxnews.com at September 8, 2020. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.