close Video Trump: We’re rounding the turn on the coronavirus pandemic It’s safe to assume President Trump won’t be watching “All the President’s Men” anytime soon. Trump ripped CNN’s Carl Bernstein as a “nut job” on Tuesday after the famed Watergate reporter labeled him a “homicidal president” for holding an indoor rally amid the coronavirus pandemic. “I mean, I know Carl Bernstein a little bit, he’s a nut job. He’s been a nut job for many years,” Trump said Tuesday morning during a live phone interview on “FOX & Friends.” CNN’s Carl Bernstein is as a “total nut job,” according to President Trump. “I don’t have a lot of respect for either of them, frankly,” Trump said, referring to Bernstein and his Watergate reporting partner Bob Woodward. WOODWARD DISMISSES CLAIMS HE COULD HAVE SAVED LIVES BY PUBLISHING TRUMP COMMENTS SOONER “He was a total nut job and I see him,” Trump continued. “He’ll say anything. No matter what you did. Like today, I’m doing a great deal with Israel… no matter what you do, with some of the fake news, it doesn’t make any difference.” Trump then spent a moment condemning the mainstream media for not spending enough time reporting that he was nominated for a pair of Nobel Peace Prizes before returning to his thoughts on Bernstein. “Carl Bernstein is a dummy. He’s a dumb guy and Woodward’s book,… Read full this story
- Legendary investigative journalist Carl Bernstein: ‘The Trump presidency is worse than Watergate’
- News Top Trump aide denies calling president an 'idiot'
- Trump takes aim at Watergate scandal reporter Carl Bernstein
- Trump calls sketch of man who Stormy Daniels claims threatened her ‘a total con job’
- News Trump pledges to safeguard Chinese telecoms jobs
- A top Trump adviser reportedly recommended the suspected FBI informant on the Trump campaign for a senior administration job
- Trump responds to scathing New York Times op-ed, calls anonymous author ‘gutless’
- Trump suggests bombshell New York Times op-ed criticizing his presidency amounts to ‘treason’
- ESPN’s Jemele Hill Calls President Trump a White Supremacist
- ‘I’ve got another nut job here’: Trump reportedly eyeing replacements for John Kelly
Trump dubs Carl Bernstein a ‘total nut job’ after Watergate legend calls president 'homicidal' have 385 words, post on www.foxnews.com at September 15, 2020. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.