PITTSBURGH (KDKA) – A company that has been accused of taking thousands of dollars from homeowners for improvement projects and never completing them has filed for bankruptcy. Three Rivers Decks And Porches has officially filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy. KDKA Investigator Meghan Schiller first reported on Three Rivers Decks and Porches on August 27 when it was learned the company had been credibly accused of promising home improvement for 18 separate projects, accepting payment, never completing the work, and dodging the phone calls from the clients. Matthew Walker officially filed for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy on September 1. RELATED STORIES: More Charges Filed Against Father-Son Duo Accused Of Collecting Thousands Of Dollars From Homeowners And Failing To Complete Improvement Jobs Father And Son Accused Of Collecting Thousands Of Dollars From Homeowners And Failing To Complete Improvement Jobs The Attorney General’s Office has told KDKA that the number of complaints received related to Three Rivers Decks and Porches has now increased to 20. Stay With KDKA.com For More Details
- Cheyenne River Sioux Tribe Filing Complaint to Oppose Keystone Pipeline
- Man kills wife, throws body in Chandragiri river
- Whistleblower complaint | How the White House and Justice Department learned about the CIA officer
- Mothercare files notice of intent to appoint administrators to UK business
- Karan Oberoi Takes Legal Way; Files Complaint Against Officer For Submitting False Report!
- Second Whistleblower May File Complaint Over Trump’s Ukraine Call – Report
- Here's How Much It Really Costs To Build A Deck Or Porch
- ‘Credit Card Joe’: Biden Sided with Top Donor to Make Bankruptcy Harder
- No sanctions filed after complaints of racist slurs at match
- Murray Energy, America’s largest private miner files for relief in bankruptcy court
Three Rivers Decks And Porches Files For Bankruptcy Following Several Complaints have 289 words, post on pittsburgh.cbslocal.com at September 10, 2020. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.