MYERSTOWN, Pa. (AP) — A two-year-old boy was killed when he was accidentally run over by his mother’s car in Pennsylvania, authorities said. State police in Lebanon County said the boy’s mother believed he had run over to a nearby playground to play with her other children in Jackson Township shortly before 7 p.m. Tuesday. Police said the mother moved her car nearer the playground in an effort to get a better view of the children, and the vehicle ran over and killed the boy, whose name wasn’t released. (Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without permission.)
- Oh maaan! Adorable two-year-old boy launches outraged rant when his mother leaves for work without kissing him goodbye
- Baltimore road-rage shooting of 2-year-old boy slammed by police as 'cowardly'; 1 arrested
- For Over a Century We Have Enjoyed the Taste of an 11 Year Old Boy's Invention
- Are Prosecutors Really Seeking Death Penalty Against 8-Year Old Boy?
- #AtatianaJefferson: Texas Cop Who Shot and Killed the 28-Year-Old Black Woman Is Charged With Murder
- Mountain View police forced traumatic physical exam of 5-year-old girl, lawsuit states
- Kamille ‘Cupcake’ McKinney: Frantic Search After 3-Year-Old Is Kidnapped at a Birthday Party
- Police release sketch of man believed to be a 'possible witness' in disappearance of five-year-old Dulce Alavez as the reward for information about little girl's whereabouts raises to $52,000
- Old Boy - A Movie Review
- Prison officer is charged with having a relationship with 30-year-old female inmate at western Sydney jail
State Police: 2-Year-Old Boy Dies After Mother’s Car Runs Over Him have 268 words, post on pittsburgh.cbslocal.com at September 9, 2020. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.