Sen. Bernie SandersBernie SandersSixty percent of young Latinos support Biden: poll Fact checking the fact checkers: Trump does indeed plan to destroy Social Security Meet the first people to vote in the 2020 presidential election MORE (I-Vt.) is pushing Joe BidenJoe BidenPhotographer breaches Biden’s security perimeter Nonprofit 9/11 Day bashes Trump for airing political ads on Sept. 11 anniversary Hillicon Valley: Dems seek to expand DHS probe after whistleblower complaint | DHS rejects House subpoena for Wolf to testify | Facebook rolls out new features for college students MORE’s presidential campaign to expand its appeal to liberal voters and boost its focus on kitchen table issues in the final sprint to Election Day.Sanders, a progressive leader and former 2020 presidential candidate, has been advocating for Biden to put a greater emphasis on issues like workers’ wages and health care coverage, a former campaign aide says.The Vermont senator “is working as hard as he can to help Joe Biden win the most important election in modern American history” but has said there are areas where he thinks the former vice president’s campaign can “continue to improve upon,” Faiz Shakir, the senator’s former campaign manager, said in a statement.ADVERTISEMENTThe statement was first reported by The Washington Post and later… Read full this story
- How to Choose a Home Health Care Service
- How to Evaluate the Best Type of Home Health Care Agency to Meet Your Needs
- Different Types of Health Care Services at Home
- Home Health Care Costs - Charges You Should Know
- Health Care at Home For the Disabled
- Health Care Tips at Home For the Elderly
- Health Care Jobs at Home
- Advantages of Health Care at Home
- Is Home Health Care Right For You?
- Home Health Care Provider - Find the Right One For You
Sanders pushes Biden to focus more on wages, health care have 308 words, post on thehill.com at September 12, 2020. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.