Photo: Michael Buckner/PMC Photo: Michael Buckner/PMC Image 1 of / 1 Caption Close Image 1 of 1 Photo: Michael Buckner/PMC ‘Nomadland’ Star Frances McDormand Reveals Her Dream to Hit the Road at 65 1 / 1 Back to Gallery Click here to read the full article. Frances McDormand says she’s always dreamt of hitting the road. She told her husband when she was 45 that she had plans to change her name to Fern when she turns 65 and “start smoking Lucky Strikes, drinking Wild Turkey and I’d hit the road in my RV.” More from Variety Chloé Zhao’s ‘Nomadland’ Takes Golden Lion at Venice Film Festival Frances McDormand on Chloé Zhao’s ‘Nomadland’ and Being Offered a Job at Target ‘Nomadland’ Review: Frances McDormand Hits the Road With ‘The Rider’ Director in Tender Ode to American Independence Her dreams sort of came true with “Nomadland.” The 63-year-old Oscar winner stars in the new Searchlight Pictures as Fern, a woman who lives in her van and joins a community of drifters. The film, directed by Chloe Zhao, is based on Jessica Bruder’s 2017 non-fiction book “Nomadland: Surviving America in the Twenty-First Century.” Among McDormand’s co-stars are Linda May, Swankie, Bob Wells… Read full this story
- Holywood star Tom McKibbin reveals mature game-plan that sealed latest prestigious triumph in America
- WWE star Roman Reigns reveals torment over battle with Leukemia in candid interview
- WWE star Becky Lynch reveals all over dramatic backstage dash to enter and win Royal Rumble
- Star Indian bowler reveals that he feels happy whenever he gets hit for a six
- Former Elk Grove High School star living pro soccer dream at home with Chicago Red Stars
- Hollywood star Matthew McConaughey reveals he was kicked out of WWE show as kid for throwing tomatoes at wrestler
- Future Tesla Models, Company Details, Revealed in IPO Road Show Presentation
- After 17 years in the NBA, Richard Jefferson is a rising star living his other dream
- 2019 Ram 1500 Lone Star is here: New pickup hits Dallas with guns blazin'
- Canelo Alvarez Not After Gennady Golovkin Trilogy, Reveals Dream Fight
‘Nomadland’ Star Frances McDormand Reveals Her Dream to Hit the Road at 65 have 354 words, post on www.sfgate.com at September 12, 2020. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.