SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — The man whose body was found after an apparent stabbing along the Sacramento River over the weekend has been identified. Sacramento police say officers found the man deceased on Saturday afternoon near the intersection of Railyards Boulevard and Jibboom Street. He had been stabbed, officers say. On Monday, the Sacramento County Coroner’s Office identified the man as 38-year-old Nicholas Emmett. Homicide detectives have taken over the investigation, but no details about any suspect nor a possible motive has been identified. Anyone with information relevant to the investigation is urged to contact Sacramento police.
- Man, 28, Loses Control Of Car, Dies After Crashing Into Sacramento River
- Fishermen Pull 2 Live Pipe Bombs From Sacramento River in Tehama County
- Skeleton of 'murder victim' found in Suffolk river is missing some parts, police say, as missing airman Corrie McKeague's mother reveals remains are not her son's
- Priest, another man presumed dead in Detroit River
- California fisherman reels in live pipebomb while trolling Sacramento River: report
- Man 'shot two teenagers dead after they asked him how tall he is'
- Man who allegedly shot dead journalist in U.P. arrested
- Man, 20, arrested in deadly shooting of 17-year-old in Omaha
- Man Killed In North Sacramento Shooting That Left 3 Others Hurt Identified
- Kayaker Finds Body In The Monongahela River
Man, 38, Identified As Victim In Deadly Stabbing Along Sacramento River have 224 words, post on sacramento.cbslocal.com at September 7, 2020. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.