Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP Image 1 of / 1 Caption Close Image 1 of 1 Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP Kanye West Blocked From Wisconsin Ballot for Missing Deadline by 14 Seconds 1 / 1 Back to Gallery Click here to read the full article. Rapper Kanye West missed the deadline to appear on the Wisconsin presidential ballot by 14 seconds, and a judge has upheld the decision to keep him off the ballot. Judge John Zakowski ruled in favor of the Wisconsin Elections Commission on Friday night, effectively keeping West off the ballot in the state. He had filed a lawsuit against the WEC over the previous decision to bar him from the ballot because his nomination papers were submitted 14 seconds after the 5 p.m. deadline on Aug. 4, according to the Green Bay Press Gazette. More from Variety ‘The Princess Bride’ Cast Reunites for Wisconsin Democratic Party Fundraiser Kanye West Puts $6.8 Million Into Presidential Bid Attorneys Leron Rogers and John Rose Join Fox Rothschild, Bringing Clients Kanye West and Rick Ross to Atlanta Office Zakowski agreed that West was late in filing his paperwork, writing in the decision, “The court believes at the time a grandfather… Read full this story
- Kanye West Purchases Another Wyoming Ranch for $14 Million — Plus a Giant Warehouse!
- Kanye West & Kid Cudi: Kids See Ghosts review – a psychedelic return to godlike power
- Kanye West Is 'Happy' in L.A. with Kim Kardashian Despite Saying He'd Move to Chicago: Source
- Kim Kardashian shows off $1million 'push present' from Kanye West
- Kanye West Wants $14 Million Wyoming Ranch to Be a 'Home' for 'His Spiritual Services': Source
- Taylor Swift Says Kanye West Moment 'Burrowed Into My Psyche' but She Doesn't 'Think Too Hard' About It Now
- Kris Jenner Says She'd Live with Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Again in a 'Heartbeat'
- Kanye West finally releases new album
- Kanye West Purchases Massive Wyoming Ranch for a Reported $14M and Is Touring Schools: Source
- 'I said all I have to say': Kanye West brushes off questions about Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose Twitter feud as he arrives at LAX
Kanye West Blocked From Wisconsin Ballot for Missing Deadline by 14 Seconds have 357 words, post on www.sfgate.com at September 12, 2020. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.