The Chinese Communist Party (CCP) is allegedly spying on various members of India’s Zee news group – including the editor-in-chief of its WION news subsidiary – following Zee’s critical coverage of Beijing’s coronavirus coverup and China’s aggressive actions toward India along their shared border near the northern Indian state of Ladakh in recent months.The CCP “has been rattled by the Zee group’s coverage of the Wuhan [corona]virus and [the] Ladakh border standoff, [and] has targeted Zee and WION’s editor-in-chief, Sudhir Chaudhary, through its unholy nexus of cyber espionage,” WION, a subsidiary of the Zee news family, alleged on Monday. According to a recent report by the Indian Express, China’s Zhenhua Data Information Technology Company “has been tasked with monitoring over 10,000 prominent [Indian] citizens, including top brass of … India’s Army, judiciary, scientific establishments, and news media.” Key to Zhenhua Data’s monitoring process is its stated “goal of mining data” to push what it refers to as “hybrid warfare,” or “using non-military tools to achieve dominance or damage, subvert, or influence.” According to Zhenhua Data, these tools include “information pollution, perception management, and propaganda.” One of Zhenhua Data’s top clients is the Chinese People’s Liberation Army (PLA), and it is said to be linked… Read full this story
- The Arrest Of A Chinese Spy Is Another Sign Of Mounting Tensions Over Economic Espionage
- Indian Mission in Sri Lanka monitoring situation, issues helpline numbers
- COVID-19 outbreak in China an opportunity for Indian manufacturing, say industry captains
- Trump Says Chinese President Xi Told Him That Heat Will Kill Coronavirus 'by April'
- Indian PM says gov't taking all precautions to fight COVID-19, urges people not to panic
- McCarthy knocks Dems after they claim saying 'Chinese coronavirus' is racist
- Tucker Carlson: Racist for saying 'Chinese coronavirus'? Now's not the time for the dumbest identity politics
- No room for racism in global response to COVID-19, says Chinese diplomat
- Coronavirus pandemic 'could be over by June' if countries act, says Chinese adviser
- Coronavirus pandemic "could be over by June" if countries act, says Chinese adviser
Indian Journalist Says Chinese Spies Are Monitoring Him have 359 words, post on www.breitbart.com at September 15, 2020. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.