Photo-Illustration: retailer Even though the weather is still hot and humid and hazy, this Friday’s deep dive through the internet’s sales bins is a reminder that fall is right around the corner. We found discounts on a bunch of in-season picks, including cozy-looking joggers, flannel sheets, a lightweight-but-warm down jacket, and a cult-y Instant Pot that’s the cheapest we’ve ever seen. (And if you want more sales coverage throughout the week, sign up for our email newsletter.) PJ Salvage Embroidered Lounge Pants $23 $62 now 63% off $23 Let’s start with this not-too-cutesy pair of pink joggers, despite the embroidered hearts. $23 at Nordstrom Rack Buy Marc Jacobs Quilted Nylon Tote $100 $200 now 50% off $100 Here’s a versatile, and easy-to-keep-clean, quilted tote from Marc Jacobs that’s practical for running errands but still looks nice enough to bring to the office. $100 at Nordstrom Rack Buy ALPS Mountaineering Lay-Z-Lounger Chair $105 $140 now 25% off $105 Pair that firepit or backyard movie night with this sturdy lounger for the ultimate fall evening setup. $105 at REI Buy Smartwool Saturnsphere Crew Socks (Women’s) $13 $23 now 43% off $13 As you switch over from sandals to boots, you might be realizing… Read full this story
- 32 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: Presidents’ Day Sales Edition
- 33 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From Reformation to Lululemon
- 14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From Brooklinen to Lululemon
- 11 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From Pendleton to New Balance
- 11 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From Nespresso to Natori
- Instant Pot Duo Crisp vs. Ninja Foodi: Which is better?
- The best Instant Pot multifunction pressure cooker deals for February 2020
- The best gifts for her for Valentine’s Day — that she’ll actually want
- 8 Bundle-Up Recipes for the Week, Like Instant Pot Polenta
- Walmart Presidents Day 2020 sale: Instant Pot, Google Home, and 4K TV deals
20 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From Lululemon to Instant Pot have 333 words, post on nymag.com at September 11, 2020. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.