close Video Pros and cons of Biden’s top VP contenders From Sen. Kamala Harris to Susan Rice, Washington Examiner political reporter Emily Larsen breaks down the potential picks. Former national security adviser Susan Rice would be a “human lightning rod” if selected to be Democrat Joe Biden’s running mate, a Washington Post columnist wrote Friday. Rice, who is reported to be among shrinking list of Biden vice presidential contenders, has the advantage of a longstanding close relationship with Biden, unlike any of the other names on the list. But Biden’s want for “familiarity and comfort” are luxuries the nation doesn’t have time for in this singular time of crisis, Post columnist Dana Milbank writes. SUSAN RICE DEFENDS ROLE IN BENGHAZI RESPONSE AMID VEEPSTAKES, DISMISSES POTENTIAL CRITICISM AS ‘DISTRACTION’ Despite Rice’s impressive resume — Rhodes scholar, Oxford, U.N ambassador, national security adviser — she has serious Benghazi baggage and a polarizing ability to make fast enemies. She had to withdraw from consideration as former President Barack Obama’s secretary of state because she was unlikely to get the Senate confirmation votes, Milbank writes. If she joined the Biden ticket, Milbank writes, she would be a distraction for the Democratis in a time when voters want… Read full this story
- Susan Rice: Syria Withdrawal ‘Shameful’ — ‘Trump’s Saigon’
- Making Money with Articles: Finding a Writer
- Make Money Online as a Freelance Writer
- Real Ways To Make Money Online - Beware Of The Unreal Claims To Making Online Money
- SEO Writing Can Make You Rich as a Freelance Writer
- Rice Cooker and Warmers: Making Food Better, Easier and Healthier
- Pundit makes strong Stoke City and Nathan Jones claim
- US President has already convicted himself, Biden says
- BREAKING: Hunter Biden steps down from board of Chinese equity firm after Trump accused him of corruption over claims he made $1.5BN in Beijing during his father's time in office - and swears he'll give up foreign work entirely if Joe Biden wins office
- 'It was poor judgement on my part': Hunter Biden breaks his silence on his foreign business scandal that engulfed his father but says he 'did nothing wrong at all'
Susan Rice's 'Benghazi baggage,' F-bombs would make her 'lightning rod' as Biden VP pick, writer claims have 372 words, post on www.foxnews.com at August 2, 2020. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.