Media reports say a suicide bombing attack killed at least four people, including the bomber at a Mogadishu restaurant, which is popular with security forces and government workers. Several others were injured in Monday’s attack on the Lul Yamani restaurant, in the Somali capital. Police say the attacker detonated the explosives at the entrance to the restaurant after being stopped by a restaurant security guard. There was no immediate claim of responsibility, but the Islamist al-Shabaab militant group is suspected of being involved because its history of targeting security forces.
- Afghanistan Blasts: 8 Journalists, 11 Children Killed In 3 Suicide Bombings
- Double Kabul suicide bombing kills 25, including 9 reporters
- Double Kabul suicide bombings kill 25, including journalists
- Indonesia suicide bombings reveal new terrorism threat — families
- Bomb attacks against Afghan voters kill at least 63
- EE Helped NCIS-LA Plot E-Bomb Attack
- Suicide bomber kills at least 24 at ceremony in Yemen
- Indonesia Bombings: Surabaya Police Headquarters Attacked By Family Of 5, Several Casualties
- Facebook quickly turns on ‘Safety Check’ following deadly bombing in Nigeria
- UK couple's terrorist plot uncovered after husband tweets bomb threats
Suicide Bombing Attack on Mogadishu Restaurants Kills At least Three have 188 words, post on www.voanews.com at August 4, 2020. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.