close Video Fox News Flash top headlines for August 4 Fox News Flash top headlines are here. Check out what’s clicking on Foxnews.com. The polarizing St. Louis prosecutor who charged a couple for flashing guns at a crowd marching to the mayor’s home last month has been nearly assured another term after winning Tuesday’s primary election. St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner defeated Mary Pat Carl in the Democratic primary by a 61-39 margin, according to Fox 2 Now. Due to St. Louis voters being mostly Democratic, she’s projected to be favorited come November against Republican Daniel Zdrodowski. Gardner, 44, said her victory on Tuesday was “about people who sent a message that they want reform in the city of St. Louis.” HIGH-PROFILE DEMS FIGHT FOR THEIR SEATS AS 5 STATES HOLD PRIMARIES St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner speaks in St. Louis on Jan. 13, 2020. Gardner is being challenged in the Aug. 4, 2020, Democratic primary by Mary Pat Carl. (AP Photo/Jim Salter, File) Last month, she charged Mark and Patricia McCloskey — both personal injury attorneys in their 60s — with felony unlawful use of a weapon for displaying guns when protesters marched near their home. “It is illegal to wave weapons… Read full this story
- Damien Cox: The St. Louis Blues would love to repeat ... the second half of their Stanley Cup season.
- St. Louis Cardinals icon Yadier Molina forces deciding game against Atlanta Braves
- Horrifying moment toddlers batter each other in a ring at St Louis daycare centre while being egged on by cheering teachers
- Man (65) charged with having weapon and making threats to kill in Belfast
- St. Louis Blues donate Stanley Cup ring to Hockey Hall of Fame
- Fernando Cabrera will challenge AOC in Democratic primary with pro-capitalist message
- Cardinals vs. Braves: Jack Flaherty will carry St. Louis to NLCS
- NLCS preview: Washington Nationals vs. St. Louis Cardinals
- St. Louis students recognised and rewarded at Junior Prize Giving
- St. Louis Blues visit the Ottawa Senators
St. Louis prosecutor who charged couple for displaying weapons wins Democratic primary have 339 words, post on www.foxnews.com at August 5, 2020. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.