close Video Kanye West on Planned Parenthood and how his mother refused to abort him as a baby Kanye West weighs in on Planned Parenthood and how his mother refused to abort him as a baby at his first presidential rally in South Carolina. The anti-abortion movement is pouring substantial resources into upcoming elections, having been galvanized by President Trump, who has purportedly shifted the political landscape to make the issue a winner in November. On Monday, canvassers for the Susan B. Anthony (SBA) List will deploy to Wisconsin — decided by a 0.77 percent vote gap in the 2016 presidential race — in an attempt to sway a narrow margin of voters to support anti-abortion politicians. In total, the organization’s paid canvassers have already visited more than 1.1 million homes and aim to reach more in critical battleground states Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Florida, Arizona, and Michigan before Nov. 3. Students for Life of America (SFLA), the National Right to Life Committee, Concerned Women for America, the Family Research Council (FRC) and others are flexing their activism arms — 501c(4)s — to warn about candidates’ stances on abortion. SFLA specifically plans to make 1 million phone calls, knock on 250,000 doors and register voters on 153 college campuses. Because of COVID-19,… Read full this story
- Get to Know the Politics Reporters Covering the 2020 Election for The Times
- Impeachment could lead to a first in the 2020 election
- B.C. protesters target ‘extreme’ pro-life Conservative candidate’s riding office
- Senate: Russia interfered to boost Trump against Clinton in 2016
- ‘Faithless Electors’ Could Tip the 2020 Election. Will the Supreme Court Stop Them?
- Fake videos could be the next big problem in the 2020 elections
- 'Did Schiff tell him to do that?' Donald Trump claims Democrats coached Ukraine call whistle-blower to get details 'sooo wrong' and says he should be NAMED and forced to testify
- Election 2019 fix claims: Tory plans to force voter ID criticised as ‘election rigging’
- National Enquirer SHREDDED secret documents of damaging Trump stories that were hidden in a safe leading up to the 2016 election, Ronan Farrow claims
- Trump claims mistreatment as Democrats open impeachment probe
Pro-life movement leans into 2020 election to boost Trump, claiming issue 'has gone from liability to asset' have 359 words, post on www.foxnews.com at August 10, 2020. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.