MANHATTAN BEACH, CA — A Manhattan Beach woman who participated in a seemingly safe family gathering to see her daughter’s family one last time before they moved to Europe cautions others to please wear masks after the majority of folks at the gathering tested positive for COVID-19. Ann Boreson told Manhattan Beach Patch, “I can’t be sure how I got COVID but the timeline leads to one event that I truly regret. One of my kids and her family are moving to Europe so we wanted to get together one last time to say goodbye. We were outdoors and had at least six feet between us and yet, most of us are COVID positive now. The rest of the group are all in their 20s and 30s and they have symptoms as bad as mine and some much worse. “My COVID symptoms started out with a sore throat, headache, cough, and muscle aches,” she said. “A few days later I became quite ill with nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue, and chills. I could not keep my eyes open and slept day and night. The rest of my family developed these symptoms on the same day as I did and some complained… Read full this story
- Manhattan Beach - Activities For Everyone
- Pregnancy Symptoms By Trimester - A Pregnant Woman's Experiences
- Top Spring Beach Footwear Trends 2009 - Choose According to Your Instincts
- Resorts the Cream of the Beach Rentals Crop!
- 4 Hot Spots in a Woman's Body Which Can Drive Her Wild When Stimulated! You Must Know This
- Battered Woman Syndrome - What Are the Characteristics?
- Is Perfect Woman All Natural Breast Enlargement Cream Getting More Popular Over Breast Surgery?
- Professional Auto Detailing - Why You Should Consider It
- Lessons From an Excellent Manhattan Matchmaker
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Arrested and Charged With Groping Woman at an NYC Bar
Manhattan Beach Woman Details Her Experience With COVID-19 have 320 words, post on patch.com at August 1, 2020. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.