Sen. Kelly Loeffler (R-GA) led more than two dozen Republican senators in letters Thursday that called upon the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ), the U.S. Treasury, and the FBI to investigate both Planned Parenthood’s ability to obtain Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loans and its sales of the body parts of aborted babies.In one letter, the GOP senators wrote to Special Inspector General for Pandemic Recovery Brian Miller of the Treasury Department urging him to “review the loans made to at least 43 Planned Parenthood affiliates” under the PPP. The letter continued: Specifically, we ask that you investigate how these affiliates were able to obtain PPP loans despite their ineligibility under the Small Business Administration’s (SBA) rules, whether any Planned Parenthood affiliates knowingly provided false information in their PPP loan applications, and to what extent the parent organization, Planned Parenthood for America (PPFA), was involved in the application process for said loans. Proud to lead more than two dozen of my Senate colleagues in calling to investigate Planned Parenthood’s abuse of #PPP & other criminal activity. Planned Parenthood MUST be held accountable for its disturbing practices & atrocities against the unborn. https://t.co/jr9qh35UeJ — Senator Kelly Loeffler (@SenatorLoeffler) August 7, 2020 Fox… Read full this story
- Senator wants FTC investigation of helmet makers
- Senate approves plan for new stadium
- A ‘Rocket’ that never should have launched
- West Virginia to jump to Big 12
- West Virginia or Louisville to Big 12?
- Vikings stadium vote set for Monday
- Billionaire tied to Wright ad blitz a rising force
- Discredited Fine accuser files lawsuit
- Background check denied Sandusky job
- Money questions remain about new stadium
GOP Senators Press DOJ to Investigate Planned Parenthood have 287 words, post on www.breitbart.com at August 11, 2020. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.