President Donald Trump criticized America’s top billionaires on Saturday for massively increasing their net worth during the coronavirus pandemic.“I actually agree with this,” Trump wrote on Twitter. “Too much income disparity. Changes must be made, and soon!” The president shared a Business Insider video showing the net worth of wealthy CEOs like Amazon’s Jeff Bezos, whose net worth rose by an estimated $48 billion from March to June. The video lists billionaires such as Zoom founder Eric Yuan boosting his net worth of $2.5 billion, while former Microsoft CEO Steve Balmer’s net worth increased by $15.7 billion, Casino magnate Shelden Adelson’s increased by $5 billion, and Elon Musk’s increased by $17.2 billion. This is the first time the president has indicated that a growing wealth disparity was a problem in the United States that needed to be fixed. The nine-minute video focuses on how the wealthy typically receive big financial profits during times of economic crisis and experience big tax cuts and breaks and store their money in offshore accounts. I actually agree with this. Too much income disparity. Changes must be made, and soon! https://t.co/YZx6gPDTMb — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 1, 2020 The video also proposes forming a… Read full this story
- Donald Trump, lifelong New Yorker, says he is a resident of Florida
- Donald Trump WILL host World Series champion Washington Nationals at the White House on Monday
- Americans sharply divided over whether to impeach Donald Trump as new poll finds nearly 50-50 split on whether he should stay or go and inquiry forges ahead
- Nancy Pelosi expects Donald Trump impeachment hearings in November: Report
- Nancy Pelosi expects televised impeachment hearings THIS MONTH - but warns that the Democrats' case against Donald Trump has to be 'ironclad'
- 25 things you need to know about Donald Trump’s *yuge* USFL team
- Jeopardy for two White House lawyers as impeachment inquiry zeroes in on them over Donald Trump's Ukraine call being rushed on to secret server after Purple Heart officer 'raised concerns'
- Donald Trump: I’m keeping deposits from NASCAR, PGA
- Chael Sonnen: ‘I’m a huge supporter of Donald Trump’
- How Donald Trump, with pizazz and bluster, took on the NFL
Donald Trump Demands Change: ‘Too Much Income Disparity’ After COVID-19 have 377 words, post on www.breitbart.com at August 1, 2020. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.