On Thursday night, Desus & Mero—the most underrated and underappreciated hosts in late-night—took aim at Ben Shapiro, the shrill editor of The Daily Wire who once tweeted of Barack Obama, “Colin Powell was an affirmative action general. No surprise he’s supporting an affirmative action president.” Shapiro’s performative rant about “WAP,” the new single by Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion (translating to “Wet-Ass Pussy”), went viral this week, owing to the diminutive right-wing pundit reciting the lyrics in his self-described “nasal whine of a voice.” After playing footage of Shapiro’s stunt, Desus & Mero couldn’t contain their laughter. “He talks like the head person of the Lollipop Guild. There’s no way a grown man could have a voice that high,” said Desus, adding, “His natural speaking voice is what it sounds like when you listen to a podcast at 4x the speed.” “We once had the chopped cheese from Whole Foods, and what it tasted like is what he sounds like. There’s no soul, there’s no cadence, there’s no rhythm,” he continued. “Damn. He makes Jeremy Renner sound like B.B. King,” chimed in Mero. After airing more footage of Shapiro reading “WAP” lyrics—e.g. “Beat it up N-word, catch a charge,… Read full this story
- Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke's Decision Leads to Hyper-Inflation - Its Impact on You
- LeBron James missed huge chance to defend Hong Kong protesters' call for personal freedom, Ben Domenech says
- What's In Your Cart, Josh Gondelman?
- Who and What is the Federal Reserve System?
- Developing a Pre-Shot Routine - Five Important Elements
- Startups, Progressive Governance and How to Apply the Gas and Brakes During Growth
- The Growing Trend of Mobile Email
- Back to Basics With Classic Forged Hinge
- Chiropractic Marketing 101 - How to Get Free Patients With Your Own Internet Talk Show
- Shareholder Protection Insurance Case Study
Desus & Mero Clown on Ben Shapiro Over “WAP” Criticism have 327 words, post on www.thedailybeast.com at August 14, 2020. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.