close Video Fox News Flash top headlines for August 2 Fox News Flash top headlines are here. Check out what’s clicking on Foxnews.com. Fernando Martinez, a business owner in downtown Louisville, took part in a protest Sunday with fellow members of the Cuban community and expressed solidarity with Black Lives Matter protesters after he called their recent demands in the city “mafia tactics.” The Louisville Courier-Journal reported that business owners in the area received letters from protesters that included a list of demands to improve diversity in the community and in the workplace. The paper cited a press release that said the letter was delivered by protesters who told Martinez to put it on his front door so “your business is not f***ed with.” Video The paper reported that Martinez, who is a partner of the Ole Restaurant Group and came to the U.S. on a raft at 18, was not the only business owner who received the letter and he took to Facebook to write, “There comes a time in life that you have to make a stand and you have to really prove your convictions and what you believe in. All good people need to denounce this. How can you justified (sic) injustice with… Read full this story
- BlackBerry News & Update: BlackBerry Desires To Obtain Total Security Services; Providing Security Purposes For Business Owners
- 'Pokemon Go' Latest News & Updates: Business Owners 'Tie Up' with Niantic for More PokeStops; Legendary Pokemon Soon to Come?
- Milford Business Loses $100K During Fraud
- Northern Ireland’s lost moment: how the peaceful protests of ’68 escalated into years of bloody conflict
- Mafia 3: Behind the Music
- Dozens of Hong Kong pro-democracy protesters charged with rioting, including a 16-year-old girl, show up in court as supporters demand their release
- Mafia II Walkthrough
- Italian-American group protests Mafia II stereotypes
- Next Mafia 3 Expansion Out Now, Here's Everything In It
- NBA owner Mark Cuban adds eSports to his record-setting résumé of fines
Cuban business owner in Louisville decries BLM protesters’ demands as ‘mafia tactics’ have 340 words, post on www.foxnews.com at August 3, 2020. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.