Jake Tapper may be on vacation, but he is incapable of ignoring the news. “It’s difficult to keep away from it, just because, I mean, I am such a news junkie that any attempt to not have my phone right nearby will not work,” the CNN host told Seth Meyers Tuesday night. He said he’s “already up to speed” on the big Jonathan Swan interview, the “horrible tragedy” in Lebanon, and President Trump “flip-flopping on vote-by-mail, as long as it’s in the state he thinks he can win,” adding, “I can’t stop.” The “flip-flop” he was referring to came in a tweet from the president earlier in the day that read, “Whether you call it Vote by Mail or Absentee Voting, in Florida the election system is Safe and Secure, Tried and True.” That of course came after he has spent the past several weeks calling vote-by-mail inherently fraudulent. Later in the interview, the Late Night host asked Tapper to predict what might happen on Election Night given that the final results are unlikely to come in until days or even weeks later. “How do you prepare for a night like that?” Meyers asked. “One of the things to think… Read full this story
- Whale washed ashore with 115 plastic cups and two flip-flops in its stomach
- Dead whale had 115 plastic cups and two flip-flops in stomach
- Jim Acosta: the CNN correspondent targeted by Trump
- A White House adviser is flip-flopping on whether China gave him information on Joe Biden's son after Trump asked Beijing to investigate the Bidens
- CNN is suing Donald Trump and accusing him of breaking the US constitution
- Third suspicious package addressed to CNN intercepted as Donald Trump calls the media 'enemy of the people'
- David Mundell accused of ‘flip-flopping over his threat to resign’
- Washed up whale had 115 plastic cups and 2 flip-flops in its stomach
- Why Meghan Markle wasn’t allowed to wear flip-flops to the beach on day three of Australia tour
- Brazil's Bolsonaro flip-flops on merging farm, environment ministries
CNN’s Jake Tapper Mocks Trump for ‘Flip-Flopping’ on Vote-by-Mail have 352 words, post on www.thedailybeast.com at August 5, 2020. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.