CatholicVote.org, a national faith-based organization, is calling on Joe Biden to condemn recent attacks by progressives on sacred symbols. “Catholic churches across America are literally burning, and Joe Biden has said nothing,” CatholicVote President Brian Burch said, adding: Leading members of the Democratic Party have fueled a climate of hate against Catholics, and these attacks have now led to acts of vandalism and violence. These attacks on the Church raise serious questions about the commitment of Joe Biden, a self-professed Catholic, to stand up to the rising climate of anti-Catholicism across the country. U.S. Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) recently criticized a statue of Father Damien in the Capitol. “Even when we select figures to tell the stories of colonized places, it is the colonizers and settlers whose stories are told—and virtually no one else,” she said of the Catholic priest who moved to Hawaii in the 19th Century to minister to lepers. “This is what patriarchy and white supremacist culture looks like!” Ocasio-Cortez went on. “It’s not radical or crazy to understand the influence white supremacist culture has historically had in our overall culture and how it impacts the present day.” CatholicVote noted targeting of other faith symbols, including Sacred Heart… Read full this story
- Joe Biden's slide and the Trump impeachment saga loom over the fourth Democratic debate
- Cuba Gooding Jr.’s lawyer defends client by comparing him to Joe Biden
- Joe Biden’s brother and son have a long history of profiting off his name
- Joe Biden Tells Israel and the World to Get Use to a Nuclear Weaponized Iran?
- Who the Hell is Joe Biden?
- Joe Biden reportedly had a 'contentious' confrontation with Univision's Jorge Ramos after the last debate
- Why Did Joe Biden Lie?
- Will Joe Biden Be a One Term President?
- Andrew Yang and Donald Trump get more support than Joe Biden from Big Tech workers
- Panic Away - An Honest Review of the Joe Barry Panic Attack Treatment
CatholicVote Calls on Joe Biden to Condemn Attacks on Sacred Symbols have 344 words, post on www.breitbart.com at August 7, 2020. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.