(CNN)President Donald Trump has a track record of rewriting reality when it suits him. He corrected a NOAA hurricane map with a Sharpie to bolster his own wrong claim about a storm track. He routinely rejects US intelligence assessments when he dislikes them. He doesn’t believe in climate change. He’s pushed unproven and potentially dangerous treatments for Covid. He disagrees with Dr. Anthony Fauci and thinks “we’re in a good place” on coronavirus. Read More So it’s hardly a surprise that Trump, who insists that schools must reopen in the fall in order to put the economy back to normal, rejected the list of best practices for reopening developed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Read here about his tweets today, and about the CDC’s response, which was to update the guidelines, as well as about the possibility that Trump could withhold funding from school districts and states that move more slowly than he wishes. Related: Trump now in open dispute with health officials as virus rages Trump’s newest allergy to professional opinion comes directly on the heels of him encouraging states to open up before meeting the CDC’s earlier guidelines. They did, and now Covid is re-raging… Read full this story
- Donald Trump's ex doctor says office was 'raided' for medical files
- Sentiment Speaks: The True Absurdity Of Following Trump-Onomics - SPDR Gold Trust ETF (NYSEARCA:GLD)
- Nerds like Paul Ryan are done. Bring on celebrities like Donald Trump.
- Nigeria: Stakeholders Chart Path to Tourism Industry's Growth
- Dow 20,000? This Trader Encourages You To Look Before You Leap! - SPDR Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF (NYSEARCA:DIA)
- African Youth Demand a Seat At the Table
- Comey’s debasement
- 'Why Take That Risk?' How One Change Could Plunge High Yield Into Recession - iShares iBoxx $ High Yield Corporate Bond ETF (NYSEARCA:HYG)
- Markets Hit All-Time Highs - Market Review - SPDR S&P 500 Trust ETF (NYSEARCA:SPY)
- MLPs: American Splendor, Canadian Carnage
This chart should be getting Trump's attention have 348 words, post on edition.cnn.com at July 9, 2020. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.