Presented by ArgentumWelcome to The Hill’s Morning Report. It is Monday. We get you up to speed on the most important developments in politics and policy, plus trends to watch. Alexis Simendinger and Al Weaver are the daily co-creators, so find us @asimendinger and @alweaver22 on Twitter and recommend the Morning Report to your friends. CLICK HERE to subscribe!Total U.S. coronavirus deaths reported as of this morning: 135,205.If the new normal in the United States requires figuring out how to live with the coronavirus, it also means puzzling through some of science’s most complex questions and absorbing a few grim truths.As Florida on Sunday set another single-day record for confirmed COVID-19 cases, people across the country began to comprehend that the pathogen is in the air they breathe everywhere and that masks are surprisingly effective shields when coupled with physical distancing. Although Florida Gov. Ron DeSantisRonald Dion DeSantisFlorida records more than 15,000 new COVID-19 cases in one day, the highest single-day increase in any state Teachers union president casts doubt on schools reopening full-time DeSantis on Florida schools reopening: ‘If you can do Walmart,’ then ‘we absolutely can… Read full this story
- Dry Eye Syndrome - How to Find Relief
- How to Get Rid of Pink Eye
- How to Avoid Serious Eye Problems That Can Ruin Your Life
- Delivering a Business Presentation
- Recovering From Laser Eye Surgery
- 3 Simple Things You Can Do Now To Improve Your Vision And The Health Of Your Eyes
- Should I Begin My Presentation With A Joke?
- Golf in Florida Part 4
- Florida Statutory Rape Laws - Ignorance Of Age Is Not A Legal Defense
- Short Note on Better Eyesight Through Lasik Eye Surgery
The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Argentum - All eyes on Florida as daily COVID-19 cases hit 15K have 295 words, post on thehill.com at July 13, 2020. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.