Prairie Grass Cafe (601 Skokie Blvd.; Northbrook, IL; 847-205-4433) will beginning serving lunch this Friday, July 24 from 11 am to 1 pm both indoor and on their outdoor patio. “We’ve had a lot of requests for lunch service so we are beginning our TGIF lunch, available on Fridays only for now,” said Sarah Stegner, co-chef/co-owner. Prairie Grass Cafe will continue to do curbside lunch pick up 11am-1pm, Monday-Friday. Prairie Grass Cafe is open for indoor and outdoor dining everyday for dinner starting at 4:30pm. Specials and the full menu are available. All social distancing precautions are in place. Maine Peekytoe Crab Cake Sandwich photo by Prairie Grass Cafe Friday Lunch Special Maine Peekytoe Crab Cake Sandwich with spicy aioli, avocado, with corn and tomatoes $24 Lunch Menu SALADS Asian Chicken Salad Romaine, Peanuts, Cilantro, Orange, Bok Choy, Ginger-Soy Vinaigrette $18 Cobb Salad Chicken, Bacon, Blue Cheese, Avocado, Tomato, Egg, Traditional Cobb Dressing $ 16 Chopped Greek Salad Peppers, Olives, Cucumbers, Red Onion, Crumbled Feta, Baked Feta, Red-Wine Vinaigrette $18 Add Grilled Chicken $6.5 Crispy Chicken Breast Salad Romaine, Iceberg, Tomato and Honey-Mustard-Jalapeno Dressing $16.5 Chicken Caesar Salad Romaine, Parmesan Cheese, Croutons, Caesar Dressing $16.5 Add Avocado $2 Add Cucumber… Read full this story
- European Markets Begin Week in Positive Territory
- When your home is a Japanese internet cafe, but the coronavirus pandemic forces you out
- Wizz Air announces launch of SIX new routes serving Luton Airport from next month days after resuming flights to European destinations for the first time since lockdown
- This Week in Comedy Podcasts: Dalton Wilcox Recaps
- Aspiring Cartoonist Paul Giamatti Won Late Night This Week
- The 5 Biggest Myths About Shopping on Black Friday
- REVEALED: Dietitian shares what she really eats in a week - and why you should never use a 'day on a plate' as a guide for how to diet
- In a lunch rut? 25 delicious £2 dishes to help you escape it – from quiche to quesadillas
- At cafe outdoor table: 'I feel like I just got out of jail!
- 1st in California, rural Modoc County to drop shelter-in-place orders, open for business Friday
Prairie Grass Cafe Serving Lunch on Fridays Beginning this Week have 352 words, post on patch.com at July 22, 2020. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.