close Video ‘Jeopardy’ GOAT Ken Jennings talks friendship with Alex Trebek, reveals favorite films to watch for quarantine “Jeopardy” champ Ken Jennings talks friendship with Alex Trebek, reveals favorite films to watch for quarantine and his new game show “Master Minds” on Game Show Network. National Friendship Day arrives this year amid escalating cultural tensions and ongoing civil unrest. If there was ever a time when good friends and strong bonds of personal affection were needed, it would be now. From childhood pals to college companions, to neighbors, work colleagues and even the occasional acquaintances at school, church or the local grocery store, friends add a wonderful dimension and enjoyment to everyday life. BRUCE FEILER: CORONAVIRUS CHALLENGES ARE ONE OF MANY TRANSITIONS WE WILL EXPERIENCE — HERE’S HOW TO SURVIVE Each one of us could likely name a number of people whose friendships have changed our lives in ways big and small, but it’s occurred to me there have been many amiable alliances that have also changed the world. On this National Friendship Day, here are just five of them. Jesus and John: As one of Jesus’ twelve apostles, there is a consensus among biblical scholars that John was perhaps Jesus’… Read full this story
- Huskies add two four-star recruits to their 2019 class on National Signing Day
- The No. 2 overall pick in the 2013 NFL Draft spoke at Arlington ISD’s National Signing Day
- What Class of 2019 prospects could the Huskies add on National Signing Day?
- ECU’s new football coach Mike Houston beefs up the team on National Signing Day
- Coach Mack Brown on National Signing Day: ‘I think we are so far ahead of where I anticipated us being’
- U.S. Women’s National Team Beats New Zealand in World Cup Tuneup
- National Signing Day Blog: Next wave of talent coming in
- National Signing Day: Canisius safety Joe Jamison signs with Duquesne
- Follow Western New York happenings on national signing day
- Football for friendship sets stage for 2018 World Cup
Paul Batura: On National Friendship Day, here are 5 famous friendships that changed the world have 344 words, post on www.foxnews.com at July 31, 2020. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.