A Freeport, Maine, brewery has canceled a Trump reelection campaign event that was scheduled for Wednesday, with the owners saying they were not told it was an official campaign event.Brad and Nancy Nadeau, the owners of Stars and Stripes Brewing, said they were told some Trump campaign personnel, including the president’s daughter-in-law Lara TrumpLara Lea TrumpMaine brewery cancels Women for Trump event, claims it was misled by campaign Hillicon Valley: Democrats introduce bill banning federal government use of facial recognition tech | House lawmakers roll out legislation to establish national cyber director | Top federal IT official to step down GOP lawmakers join social media app billed as alternative to Big Tech MORE, planned to come to the brewery for a drink and get pizza from a neighborhood restaurant.However, a campaign press release touted the brewery as a stop on the “Women for Trump” bus tour, according to the Bangor Daily News. Brad Nadeau, a Marine who served in Iraq, said the brewery does not endorse candidates or host formal political events, and said he called the campaign to cancel the event after they saw the establishment in online Trump event listings.ADVERTISEMENT“I tried so hard to keep this brewery positive,… Read full this story
- What Are the Main Causes for Women to Have Thinning Hair?
- Trump made 129 false claims last week
- From IDs in grocery stores to soldiers in Syria: Trump made 129 false claims last week
- Fact check: Trump makes at least 12 false claims in front of the Italian President
- Trump makes at least 12 false claims with Italian President
- Trump news – live: President's claim dismissed by British PM, amid ridicule over bizarre letter to Erdogan and 'meltdown' in Pelosi meeting
- Fact Check: Impeachment-Driven Warren Falsely Claims Mueller Report Determined Trump Obstructed Justice
- Trump defends Columbus Day, praises Mother Cabrini during event celebrating Italian heritage
- Women's Personal Success - Claiming Your Success
- U.S. House Democrats push on with Trump impeachment inquiry
Maine brewery cancels Women for Trump event, claims it was misled by campaign have 337 words, post on thehill.com at July 21, 2020. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.