LOS ANGELES (CBSLA) – Authorities are looking for a man and woman who violently attacked an ice cream vendor in the Fashion District of downtown L.A. Tuesday. According to a Los Angeles police spokesperson, the man was assault and knocked unconscious while selling ice cream at around noon in the area of Birch and 12th streets. The man was treated and released from a hospital. It’s unclear if anything was taken, police said. The two suspects fled in a dark colored Toyota Avalon. Police did not immediately release any surveillance video of the attack. The male suspect was described as Black, 5-foot-10, 165 pounds and wearing a white tank top and jeans. The woman was described as Black, 5-foot-4, 125 pounds, wearing a black sweater and dark jeans. There have been several such attacks in recent weeks. In Long Beach on June 29, a 50-year-old man was pistol-whipped, beaten and robbed while selling corn. On July 8, a 53-year-old man battling cancer died after being punched in the face in Lancaster. On that same day, also in Lancaster, an 82-year-old grandfather was badly beaten in a supermarket bathroom. Two suspects have been arrested in that case.
- East Texas Man Arrested for Allegedly Licking Ice Cream in Walmart Store
- Accused Blue Bell Ice Cream Licker Pleads Guilty to Criminal Mischief
- Suspect Posts Bond After Being Arrested for Licking Tub of Ice Cream
- Ben & Jerry's Removes Claim That Their Ice Cream Comes From 'Happy Cows' Amid Lawsuits
- What's the Difference Between Ice Cream and Gelato? All Your Frozen Dessert Questions, Answered
- The Cheesecake Factory Is Releasing a Line of Ice Cream Pints in 7 Different Flavors
- Ice cream recipes from Victoria Beckham's alkaline regime
- Ben & Jerry's Launches 'Netflix & Chill'd' Peanut Butter Ice Cream Flavor With Vegan Version
- Gadget Lust: Dream Ice Cream Maker Lets You Churn Out 31,000 Flavors
- Baby girl tastes ice cream for the first time, her reaction is beyond delightful. Watch
Ice Cream Vendor Beaten Unconscious In Fashion District have 328 words, post on losangeles.cbslocal.com at July 15, 2020. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.