The FBI said Thursday that the bureau found just two “material” errors in an audit of 29 applications to surveil American citizens, an error rate that pales in comparison to the 17 “significant” problems discovered in applications for surveillance orders against former Trump campaign aide Carter Page.In a statement, the FBI said that the two errors found in the 29 applications likely would not have changed the FISA Court’s decision to grant the underlying surveillance orders. “None of the errors that had been identified by DOJ-OIG undermined or otherwise impacted the validity of the FISC’s orders,” the FBI said in a statement, according to Fox News. That finding is in stark contrast to the Justice Department’s decision to invalidate two of four FISA orders granted against Page because they contained so many errors and omissions.The FBI conducted the review of the surveillance orders in response to a Justice Department inspector general report that said that errors were found in all 29 FISA orders selected for a random audit. The IG conducted the audit due to the problems discovered in the Page case. The FBI provided a preliminary update to the FISA Court last month saying that one material error had… Read full this story
- As Expected, Trump and His Enablers Lie About Carter Page FISA Documents
- Carter Page Once Bragged that He Was a Kremlin Adviser
- Docs released about former Trump adviser Carter Page
- Hide "WordPress database error: [message] SQL QUERY" from the page source
- Free Man Sent Back to Prison for 98 Years After Judge Finds Clerical Error
- Here Are the Secret Documents About the Surveillance of Ex-Trump Adviser Carter Page
- FBI Has Information Suggesting Trump’s Team Worked With Russians to Hurt Clinton’s Campaign: Report
- Ruminant machines: a twentieth-century episode in the material history of ideas
- Ultra-lightweight ceramic material withstands extreme temperatures
- Hannity: Reports on alleged FISA abuse and origins of Russia probe will ‘shock the conscious and soul of the nation'
FBI Finds Two ‘Material’ Errors In Audit Of 29 FISA Applications. The Carter Page FISAs Had 17 ‘Significant’ Omissions have 336 words, post on dailycaller.com at July 30, 2020. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.