CULVER CITY, CA — This Culver City condo has a large balcony with beautiful views of the city. It was built in 1970 and features two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Address: 6345 Green Valley Cir Unit 312, Culver City, California Price: $675,000 Square Feet: 1,347 Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2 Baths Built: 1970 Features: Beautiful top floor unit, the largest of the floorplans at Heather Village complex. Showcasing expansive unobstructed city views from the living room & oversized balcony along w/a cozy gas fireplace & dramatic vaulted ceilings w/exposed wood beams in the bedrooms/living/dining areas. Renovated kitchen w/Shaker cabinets, stainless steel appliances & granite counter tops. Office space created just off the kitchen & dining area next to the dry bar. Large master bedroom offers an en-suite bathroom, walk-in closet + extra storage space & a small section that could be used as vanity area. Both bathrooms have been renovated w/new vanities, white tiled bathrooms w/glass tile accents. This oasis- like complex offers clubhouse, gym, three pools/spas, tennis courts, Montessori school & new children’s playgroup. Benefit from the Culver City schools & services & close proximity to shopping centers, Down town Culver City, the expo line, freeways & more. This listing… Read full this story
- What's the world's most expensive city?
- Higher seas to flood dozens of US cities, study says; is yours one of them?
- A-League Round 9 preview: Ex-City fan favourite Bruno Fornaroli returns as a Perth player
- Illinois Is Home To 2 Of The Safest Cities In America
- SF planners OK Market-Van Ness condo high-rise
- What would the ultimate child-friendly city look like?
- Story of cities #6: how silver turned Potosí into 'the first city of capitalism'
- HCM City targets 8.5 percent of GRDP in 2020
- Where is the world's hottest city?
- Story of cities #7: Philadelphia grid marks birth of America's urban dream
Culver City Condo Has High Ceilings And City Views have 315 words, post on patch.com at July 29, 2020. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.