close Video Fox News Flash top entertainment headlines for July 10 Fox News Flash top entertainment and celebrity headlines are here. Check out what’s clicking today in entertainment. When Drew Baldridge released his viral country hit “Senior Year” in 2019 as a memento to his high school days in Patoka, Ill., he couldn’t have ever fathomed the life his record would take just months later as the world many students knew would never be the same. The 28-year-old crooner and songwriter, whose grandmother would shuttle him to piano lessons as a teenager, knew early on that he wanted to bring joy to the faces of screaming fans as a musician when he graced the staged for the first time as a first-grader during a Christmas program. Years later, Baldridge was handed a guitar at 16 and never looked back as he frequented the local Elks Lodge where he’d put on small shows in the corner of the establishment – singing to the likes of Johnny Cash and Josh Turner. (Courtesy of Drew Baldridge) COUNTRY STAR LARRY GATLIN WEIGHS IN ON HOW CORONAVIRUS COULD IMPACT TOURS FOLLOWING PANDEMIC Ironically, those same legends, along with the likes of Brooks and Dunn, Eric Church, Eminem and… Read full this story
- Scots urged to get flu jabs as winter deaths hit 18-year high
- Live Register numbers hit 10 year low
- Confidence in services sector hits five-year low
- Tax burden on businesses and families hits 50-year high at 34.6%
- See how Littlehampton High Street has changed since 1992 in viral hit footage
- ‘Both MI5 and MI6 Have Taken a Bit of a Hit This Year’ – Former Diplomat
- How Year of Young People 2018 helped disabled charity turn their event up to 11!
- Student creates viral video on suffering of Moroccan people
- Masses now ready to hit the streets and demand 'People's Vote'
- Council with senior member who said people use mental illness ‘as an excuse’ appoints two new mental health champions
Country singer Drew Baldridge on viral hit 'Senior Year': It 'brought a generation of people together forever' have 334 words, post on www.foxnews.com at July 10, 2020. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.