Press release from the City of Hermosa Beach: July 29, 2020 Actions Taken to Allow Enforcement as an Administrative Citation Rather Than Misdemeanor HERMOSA BEACH, CA – To help slow the spread of the coronavirus, the Hermosa Beach City Council voted Tuesday night to require face coverings to be worn at all times in the more crowded parts of the City including Downtown Hermosa Beach, all City Parks, the Strand, Greenbelt and Beach when out of the water. The ordinance also reinforces the County requirement to wear a face covering any time someone may be in close contact with non-household members in all other locations in the City and imposes administrative fines for violations, rather than a misdemeanor. “Small actions can make a big difference as we continue to re-open our local economy and businesses, and wearing a face covering is one of the few tools we have at this time to reduce the spread of COVID-19,” said Hermosa Beach Mayor Mary Campbell. “We have seen how similar measures and visible enforcement in other cities have increased compliance and help assure our residents and visitors that Hermosa Beach is a safe and welcoming place to spend time. This is a… Read full this story
- Sugar Land City Council set to approve FY21 budget
- Having Second Thoughts? City Council To Look At Language In NYPD Chokehold Bill
- THIS WEEK: City Council sets special meeting with just one item
- Olivia Palermo looks chic in a white broderie anglaise dress and a silk face covering as she walks her pet pooch Mr Butler
- 'Antifa hunter' who threatened a Charlottesville city council candidate and an autistic child sentenced to 3 years in prison
- You can wear the same neck gaiters and face coverings as your favorite MLB players
- Rihanna’s face covered in bruises after electronic scooter accident
- MTV VMAs 2020: Lady Gaga dons several face coverings and NINE different outfits as she leads the night winning FIVE moonpersons including first ever Tricon Award and urges fans 'wear a mask, it's a sign of respect'
- Why California’s city councils should be bigger
- Best face masks for children going back to school: plain washable face coverings
City Council Expands Face Covering Requirements To Include Downtown Hermosa Beach, Parks And Greenbelt have 368 words, post on patch.com at July 31, 2020. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.