close Video President Trump knocks Democratic governors for keeping states closed amid coronavirus pandemic Trump visits Ford plant in the swing state of Michigan; reaction and analysis on ‘The Five.’ Get all the latest news on coronavirus and more delivered daily to your inbox. Sign up here. President Trump blasted the attorney general of Michigan late Thursday after she said she was going to have a “very serious conversation” with Ford Motor Co. for allowing the president to go without a mask during part of a tour of the company’s Rawsonville Components Plant in Ypsilanti. “The Wacky Do Nothing Attorney General of Michigan, Dana Nessel, is viciously threatening Ford Motor Company for the fact that I inspected a Ventilator plant without a mask,” Trump tweeted after his tour. “Not their fault, & I did put on a mask. No wonder many auto companies left Michigan, until I came along!” Trump did wear a mask for part of the tour of the plant that has been repurposed to make medical supplies, but refused to put it on in front of reporters — although at least one photographer snapped a photo that was posted on social media. It showed the president wearing a mask that included the presidential seal…. Read full this story
- Jim Carrey Bashes 'Baby-In-Chief' Donald Trump For 'Kangaroo AG' Matt Whitaker
- Trump Blasts Tillerson as ‘Dumb as a Rock’ After Former Secretary Criticizes President
- Trump Blasts Former Defense Secretary Mattis_ Saying He 'Essentially' Fired Him
- Trump blasts Democrats, points to border wall construction elsewhere in the world
- Trump blasts Democrats, Menendez among them, for Puerto Rico trip during shutdown
- Lindsey Graham says Trump's AG pick committed to letting Mueller probe continue
- Will Joe Biden Run in 2020? Donald Trump Blasts Former VP as 'Weak' Opponent Who Was 'Taken off Trash Heap' by Obama
- Stephen King Wants 'Chickens***' Donald Trump Impeached, Calls AG a 'F****** Crook'
- Trump on his AG pick: ‘I don’t know Matt Whitaker’
- Trump calls himself 'Tariff Man,' threatens China over trade talks
Trump blasts Michigan AG for 'viciously threatening' Ford for letting him tour plant without mask have 350 words, post on www.foxnews.com at May 22, 2020. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.