Sarah Cooper, the comedian and author whom most people now know as the internet’s favorite Trump impressionist, has had a pretty crazy month. Comedians like Ben Stiller, Jerry Seinfeld, Mike Birbiglia, and Jane Lynch have been shouting out Cooper’s impeccable lip syncs to the president’s COVID-19 briefings for weeks. Her videos have appeared on Good Morning America and Ellen. Her follower count is through the roof. All because she decided—“like an old lady,” as she told The Daily Beast during a recent interview—to finally figure out how, exactly, TikTok works. “My nephew introduced me to it last summer, and then I just put it away,” Cooper said. But soon enough after quarantine started, she found herself fiddling with the app again. “I said, you know what? I’m going to figure it out,” Cooper said before putting on her best old lady voice to add, “I’m going to figure this out—this TikTok you kids are doing.” For late adopters, the world of TikTok still might seem a bit nebulous. But noted TikToker Jason Derulo—who recently knocked out his front teeth (or did he?) during a viral challenge involving a drill and an ear of corn—has explained that one key to success… Read full this story
- HTC Best Deals brings time-limited bargains to Android and Windows Phone
- Tina Fey mocks Sarah Palin’s Trump endorsement in hilarious SNL skit
- Comments for : HTC Best Deals brings time-limited bargains to Android and Windows Phone
- Get a $250 9.7-inch iPad with Best Buy's Tax Time Tech Sale, along with other Apple goodies
- Donald Trump Ditches White House Correspondents’ Dinner Again
- Sarah Sanders: ‘I’ll Keep You Posted’ Whether Donald Trump Will Meet with Kanye West Again
- Sarah Sanders: James Comey Book ‘Belongs in the Bargain Bin of the Fiction Section’
- Donald Trump: ‘Disaster’ WHCD Proves ‘FAKE NEWS Is Alive and Well’
- Donald Trump Responds to ‘Love’ from Kanye West: ‘Thank You Kanye, Very Cool!’
- Melania Trump unveils her platform, tells kids to 'Be Best'
Tik Tok Comedian Sarah Cooper Might Be the Best Trump Impressionist of All Time have 352 words, post on www.thedailybeast.com at May 27, 2020. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.