close Video Fox News Flash top entertainment headlines for May 22 Fox News Flash top entertainment and celebrity headlines are here. Check out what’s clicking today in entertainment. Megan Fox has been supporting veterans her entire career, which is why working with former U.S. Army vet Colin Wayne was a “no-brainer” for the actress. The 34-year-old star teamed up with Wayne, the 30-year-old CEO of Redline Steel who also served in the Iraq and Afghanistan wars, to donate $2 million worth of products to the military community. “I’m so excited to be able to work with U.S. veteran-owned Redline Steel in their $2 [million] pledge this month for Memorial Day,” she told Fox News in a statement. ALABAMA VETERAN WHO MADE STEEL FLAG FOR TRUMP NOW DONATING ART TO CORONAVIRUS RESPONDERS “What Colin went through overseas to then create his company now to be able to do this type of give-back is extraordinary. It was a no-brainer to be a part of this Memorial Day promotion and give back to those who knew and are related to ones who made the ultimate sacrifice for our country,” Fox added. Colin Wayne and Megan Fox during their Instagram Live chat. (Instagram/Colin Wayne ) Redline Steel is a decor manufacturing company owned by… Read full this story
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Creator Trashes Megan Fox as April
- Megan Fox gets hearts racing in a midrift-baring leather outfit at star-studded Comic-Con event
- 'On behalf of the free world, thank you': The Queen pays tribute to D-Day heroes at 75th anniversary commemorations after veteran gets a standing ovation from Trump and world leaders for his moving speech
- Tributes to British servicewoman, 26, who worked with Hollywood star Chris Pine as Foreign Secretary Dominic Raab praises US counter-strikes against militants who killed her and two American soldiers in rocket attack
- Exactly How Close Was the White House to Fox News’ Fake Seth Rich Story?
- The Most Popular New Rules Of Work Stories
- 23% Indian women okay with displaying sexual content at work
- Passion for the game drives her
- Megan McKenna takes no chances with the coronavirus as she returns to London in a mask... after excitedly revealing she's played 'big boss' Simon Cowell her new music in LA
- Oregon veteran, 70, is state's 1st coronavirus fatality, officials say
Megan Fox is 'passionate' about working with veterans who've 'made the ultimate sacrifice for our country' have 393 words, post on www.foxnews.com at May 22, 2020. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.