California Gov. Gavin Newsom (AP Photo/Rich Pedroncelli, File) Good morning and welcome to Fox News First. It’s Memorial Day – let’s make sure we pause and remember all those who have made the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom in this country. Here’s what you need to know as you start your day … GOP groups sue California Gov. Newsom, claim vote-by-mail order is ‘brazen power grab’executive order sending mail-in ballots to all registered voters in the state is an “illegal power grab” that invites potential fraud. Video Newsom’s order, aimed at allowing voters to avoid exposure to coronavirus, will send ballots to all registered voters including inactive voters. This has led to concerns that ballots sent to people who have moved or died will end up being filled out and submitted anyway unless voter rolls are inspected and cleaned out before ballots are mailed. Many Republicans have expressed concern that Democrats could try using these ballots improperly, to swing races in their favor. Click here for more on our top story. Other related developments:- To get all the latest news on coronavirus and more delivered daily to your inbox, sign up here.Trump threatens to hold back funding to states over… Read full this story
- Gov. Newsom: Missing Coronavirus Test Kit Components Delaying Testing Process
- Coronavirus-inspired nail art is the latest bizarre beauty trend - with Instagram users sharing snaps of their talons clad in medical mask designs, hand sanitiser and 3D models of COVID-19
- Gov. Newsom Reports $1.2 Million Income In 2018
- Trump praises bipartisan deal between the GOP and Dems after House passes coronavirus bill that provides free testing following the president's declaration of emergency and 'day of prayer'
- Disneyland in California Shutters Due to Coronavirus Despite Exemption from Gov. Newsom
- Pres. Trump Tweets He And Gov. Newsom Have Talked About Cruise Ship Held Off Coast For Coronavirus Testing
- Gov. Newsom Asking Legislature For $20M To Help Fight Coronavirus Spread In California
- Google Is Not Creating a National Coronavirus Testing Site as Trump Claimed
- LabCorp makes coronavirus test available for ordering in U.S.
- David Avella: Electoral College on Colorado ballot – voters can support Constitution and stop big states' power grab
GOP groups sue Calif. Gov. Newsom over coronavirus-inspired mail-in ballot order, claim 'illegal power grab' have 380 words, post on www.foxnews.com at May 25, 2020. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.