LAUREL, MD — Don’t want to break the bank, but still hoping to buy a house nearby? No harm in checking out the foreclosed properties on the market. You never know what you might find! Here are five new foreclosures on the market near you — many of them surprisingly affordable for their size and location. Below, you’ll find an address, photo, price and size for each property on our list — including one with 4 beds and 4 baths for $477,750, and another with 3 beds and 1 bath for $228,000. Click on any address for more pics and details. Happy house hunting! 1. 8800 Oxwell Ln, Laurel, Maryland 20708 Price: $400,000Size: 2,228 sq. ft., 4 beds, and 3 baths 2. 19 Little River Rd, Laurel, Maryland 20724 Price: $477,750Size: 3,096 sq. ft, 4 beds, and 4 baths 3. 3591 Laurel View Ct, Laurel, Maryland 20724 Price: $237,250Size: 1,308 sq. ft., 3 beds, and 2 baths4. 3393 Sudlersville S, Laurel, Maryland 20724 Price: $228,000Size: 1,140 sq. ft., 3 beds, and 1 bath5. 14047 Vista Dr Unit 161, Laurel, Maryland 20707 Price: $164,900Size: 860 sq. ft., 2 beds, and 2 baths Still want to see more options? Keep scrolling for… Read full this story
- New "Foreclosure Prevention Act" Only Enriches Banks At The Expense Of Homeowners
- Net Number of Homeowners to Be Helped by New Foreclosure Bailout Legislation - Zero
- Don't Count on New Foreclosure Laws to Help You Save Your Home - Take Action Now
- Pre Foreclosure Profits and Opportunities and Locating Them
- How To Get The Best Deals On Foreclosure Homes
- Foreclosure Databases
- More Conflicting Foreclosure Numbers
- Foreclosure Profits Secrets Exposed
- The Time Line For Foreclosure Has Changed
- Foreclosure Doom And Gloom - Is There A Light At The End Of This Tunnel?
5 New Foreclosures In The Laurel Area have 270 words, post on patch.com at May 16, 2020. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.