close Video U.S. marks highest single-day coronavirus death toll with over 1.3K Dr. Donald M. Berwick, President Emeritus and Senior Fellow at Institute for Healthcare Improvement joins ‘America’s News HQ.’ Get all the latest news on coronavirus and more delivered daily to your inbox. Sign up here. Police in Texas announced on Sunday they are looking for a woman who claimed on Snapchat to have tested positive for COVID-19 and was “willfully spreading it.” Police identified the woman as Lorraine Maradiaga, 18. She stands to be charged with terroristic threat, Texas Penal Code 22.07, they said. “We have no confirmation Maradiaga is actually a threat to public health,” the department announced on Facebook Sunday night. ”We are, however, taking her social media actions very seriously.” SOME PASTORS DEFIANT AS CHURCHES CELEBRATE PALM SUNDAY DURING CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK The woman allegedly recorded herself shopping at what she claimed to be local Walmart, according to Fort Worth’s KXAS-TV. “I’m here at Walmart about to infest every [expletive] because if I’m going down, all you [expletive] are going down,” she allegedly said in the Snapchat video. TEXAS HOTEL OFFERS FREE LODGING TO HOSPITAL WORKERS ON CORONAVIRUS FRONTLINES A police spokesman told the station that officers went to her home on… Read full this story
- Essena O'Neill quits Instagram claiming social media 'is not real life'
- Police search woman, 35, and make a VERY disturbing discovery
- Teen Says She Can’t Walk At Graduation Over Social Media Comments
- In the times of social media,a debate on its pros and cons
- Camila Cabello says social media has created unrealistic beauty standards and 'an airbrushed world'... after sharing a FLAWLESS selfie
- Social Media Week: How social media drives today’s businesses
- Depression in girls linked to higher use of social media
- Camera switched on by Facebook but did not record anything, social media giant says
- Loneliness heightened by social media, Jo Cox's sister says
- Russians ‘spread fake plot to assassinate Boris Johnson’ on social media
Texas police search for woman they say claimed on social media that she would spread coronavirus have 342 words, post on www.foxnews.com at April 6, 2020. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.