close Video Judge Jeanine: America is at war and Trump is the leader we need The president is in full-throttle wartime mode as a general protecting his citizens. Get all the latest news on coronavirus and more delivered daily to your inbox. Sign up here. President Trump’s leadership amid the coronavirus pandemic was the topic of Judge Jeanine Pirro’s “opening statement” on Saturday night. “You may not have lived during a World War, but you are living in one now,” Pirro declared during “Justice with Judge Jeanine.” “We are hunkered down, sheltered in place, shutting our businesses and praying for light at the end of the tunnel. Three hundred thousand Americans stricken, more than a thousand killed, and we are nowhere near the apex.” Pirro said the country was at war — but had the right general in charge. “The United States is indeed at war, and the leader of the most powerful nation on Earth is now in a wartime posture. We watch President Donald Trump daily as he works to take this nation from a place of frightening vulnerability to a place of physical, economic and spiritual strength,” Pirro said. Video She described Trump as “a leader who understands his number… Read full this story
- North Korea’s Kim to invite U.S. experts for nuclear site shutdown as Trump presses for full denuclearization
- 4 Female Judges Grant Temporary Block Of Trump's Deportation Orders
- Federal Judge Issues Strongest Order Against Trump Ending DACA Yet
- Democrats Tell Judge `Emoluments Clause' Applies to Trump
- Judge sees 'gaping holes' in Trump lawyer bid to delay Stormy Daniels lawsuit
- Judge sets Friday hearing on Trump bid to delay Stormy Daniels suit
- Judge Andrew Napolitano: How did Trump get authorization to bomb Syria?
- Senate confirms 15th circuit court judge in 15 months of Trump’s presidency
- Judges temporarily block part of Trump’s immigration order, WH stands by it
- James Comey in his upcoming book paints Trump as a mafia boss, unethical pathological liar
Judge Jeanine: Coronavirus shutdown rough but Trump 'working to get us back' have 343 words, post on www.foxnews.com at April 5, 2020. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.